Poetry Postcard Project: Day Three

We've received two postcards, so far -- one from Canada, one from Seattle, WA. Actually, they were both addressed to me, which Little Miss Talkalot finds uninteresting. 

Today's poem from the girlie is inspired by England because she knew it would be addressed to someone in England:

Poems sent to England require three apples, not one.




Fireworks?


My own poems are already deteriorating into platitudes. But whatever. My brain is focusing on something other than diapers and feeding times, so I consider it a win.

Plus, I'm having a good time matching up the Mark Ryden's postcards with the poems. This one is called "Bear Girl."


I imagine this is what Vampire Baby will look like when she's older. Minus the Bear Hat, which Little Miss Talkalot finds weird.

Blerg.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Poetry Giveaway 2015

** Ridiculous Extra Mid-Week Blog Post **