Mini-Post with Stats and Puppy Update

RE: FAIRY TALE REVISION
Stanzas revised this morning: 1 (That's right, people. One measly stanza. Took me 2 1/2 hours and lots of breaks to get breakfast foods, various beverages, and stop the puppy from chewing on the children.)
Stanzas revised (total): 21
Stanzas that need revision: 68
And, an update: dog sitter found! (And two houses down from me, too. I had no idea my neighbor was a pet sitter . . . Sometimes things work out so well it scares me. I'm definitely watching for pianos falling from the sky over the next few days . . .)
RE: COURSE PREP
Fall semester course outlines completed: 1 (Yup, you read that right! And why yes, the semester begins on Monday!)
Fall semester course outlines that need completion: 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Poetry Giveaway 2015

** Ridiculous Extra Mid-Week Blog Post **