Sorry for the Silence . . . But I've Been a Little Busy

I've spawned! Sunday, March 10, 10:56 p.m. To one super squirmy infant (7 lbs, 15 oz, 20 inches long -- for those who care about the stats) who has decided to be just like her older sister: a night owl.

We're not sleeping much these days, but we forgive her. She's squishy and fun to cuddle.




I'm not taking an official hiatus from the blog, since this blog isn't really an official, respectable piece of interweb fodder anyway, but it'll probably take a while before I can write often or with any regularity. I do intend to write, though -- this is, after all, a very cathartic exercise for me. And having to adjust to this new three-child system may call for a little bit of catharsis, methinks.





Comments

Emily said…
Congratulations! What a beautiful, healthy-looking family.:)
Kathleen said…
Congratulations! And joy, joy, joy!
Thank you, Emily and Kathleen!

Popular posts from this blog

Big Poetry Giveaway 2015

** Ridiculous Extra Mid-Week Blog Post **