The Best Paper is a Graded Paper

Sack O' Papers
That's right. One class down.

Freshman Composition grades are FINISHED -- oh, with the exception of one student WHO BETTER GET HIS VERY LATE PAPER UPLOADED TO THE COURSE SITE PRONTO OR IT'S NOT GONNA BE GOOD NEWS FOR HIS GRADE.

Also, I DID enter my developmental course's grades on Thursday, so technically that's TWO classes down.

Also, I managed to wrap Christmas presents last night and this morning, so I'm more ahead of the game than I've ever been before! (Not to jinx myself -- but I'm hoping I'm this productive tomorrow, and that I can actually go to sleep on Christmas Eve, instead of wrapping presents into the wee hours like I've done every other Christmas since we began having kidlets.)


Comments

Emily said…
I'm so impressed with your productivity! My papers are graded, but my presents are certainly not wrapped. Today is the day for decorating.

- Emily
I just barely made the deadline, Emily! Grades for the last class were entered on Christmas Eve somewhere around 10 p.m. So much for my careful planning this semester -- originally I'd planned to collect papers the week before classes were over, but that didn't work out thanks to all the time we lost. I hope you had a great holiday!

Popular posts from this blog

Big Poetry Giveaway 2015

** Ridiculous Extra Mid-Week Blog Post **